Tarquins Leeching Their Fans Again

One of the reasons i think clubs get away with shit like this is because other fans of other clubs laugh at the misfortune of other fans. Its things like this that fans needs to come together, its disgraceful. Its not just arsenal that are getting bummed, we are all getting bummed
There's a lot of 'bumming' goes on in your posts mate! Haha!

It's pretty hilarious to be honest and sums them up. Plenty of money but no real ambition.

Seems to be the norm with greedy Chairmen and owners outside of the Manchester.

Showing their true colours, then slating ours for actually having the gall to try and win an actual trophy by buying the best players.

What a ludicrous idea for a Football Club owner attempting to win a Football trophy.

(And wait until HRH drops our prices when we become even more sustainable)

I assume Arsenal have some get-out in the T&Cs for their S/Ts that allows them to get away with this nonsense. "7 home Cup credits" should mean precisely that, not "we'll slap another £30 on if we draw Barca".

Yet again showing everyone how it should be done lol

I assume Arsenal have some get-out in the T&Cs for their S/Ts that allows them to get away with this nonsense. "7 home Cup credits" should mean precisely that, not "we'll slap another £30 on if we draw Barca".

Wonder if they got some money off for all the lower league home draws in the domestic cups?

Thought not.

So from that, their cup games are considered category B games, they get 7 cup credits a season with their seasoncard, Barca the 7th game has been elevated to a cat A game whilst Hull presumably their 6th, has been lowered to a Cat C, They'll be charged extra for the Cat. A but won't be compensated for the Cat. C game? How are their fans allowing their club to do that. If City tried that, i think they'd be full scale riots outside the Etihad. Disgraceful. As much as i despise Arsenal fans, (imo they're worse than rags) as a match going fan i can't help but feel for them, they get absolutely rinsed.

One of the reasons i think clubs get away with shit like this is because other fans of other clubs laugh at the misfortune of other fans. Its things like this that fans needs to come together, its disgraceful. Its not just arsenal that are getting bummed, we are all getting bummed

One of my favourite pastimes these days is laughing off my cock at the misfortunes of Arse, Dipper, and Rag fans. It's bloody hilarious! And the value we get from an ST must be pretty much one of the best on the planet - apart from those Germans who can stand at a Bundesliga game for ein pfennig!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.