Tartan limited edition cashmere scarf?

roj

Hi, does anyone have one of these in good nick they could sell me? (not bothered about the presentation box). Dad's worn his since whenever tf it was. Getting pretty ropey and would love to get him another one. Cheers

1701187500765.png

It was made to celebrate Citys links through Bobby Johnstone to Selkirk. Lochcarron still produce tartan in Selkirk, they may be able to help you, but doubt they keep a stock.

Reactions: roj
Nice scarf. I almost ordered one but I' too cheap.
I'm still rocking the Wembley 1981 scarf. Good luck finding one for your Dad.
Ace & cheers. I lost my '81 one, drunk at Wembley when Arsenal beat us in 2017 :(
Wasn't a cup final one but was my oldest (and smallest!) & from that season

It was made to celebrate Citys links through Bobby Johnstone to Selkirk. Lochcarron still produce tartan in Selkirk, they may be able to help you, but doubt they keep a stock.
Cheers, yeah I emailed them and they responded really quick which was nice, but no joy. They said to try Kitbag - not sure whether City went through Kitbag to get it done or just that Kb have Ltd edition stuff.

Could you not source the tartan (or a close fit) and get a professional to sew on the badge?

Should be able to get the badge from old clothing if you can't get unused old stock of it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.