Taxi from Manchester Piccadilly

sboroMCFC

I'm working til half 4 so not going to get into Manchester Piccadilly until 7.05, do you think it's best getting a taxi from the taxi rank at the station or getting from what somewhere else in town? I'm either usually in the car or walk from the station so don't have a clue! Cheers

taxi rank at Piccadilly Station should be fine, or alternatively at the bottom of Piccadilly Approach there's another rank that is usually quite busy (opposite Malmaison)

Taxi from Piccadilly is £4 and takes about 5 minutes. Depending on how fast you walk it would take about 20-25 minutes to walk it.

with the traffic, might get up to £6.50 ..... get them to drop you at the Mercedes Garage just before the ground .... might stay below £6 if you do that.

:)

Sometimes if I am stood there on my own few lads will share, this also happened from Tottenham Hale to WHL 2 weeks ago, shared with 2 other City fans who I never met before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.