Team for Brum?

bluemonkey71 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Given the alternatives,i agree.

Me too. I have panic attacks when the ball goes near Lescott.

I don't want to open a can of worms,however,is he really an improvement on Dunne? or is Kolo for that matter?

I know the circumatances surrounding his departure were different but i certainly don't think either are an improvement on Distin.

In hindsight we could have saved 40m and a shed load of flack and been no worse off imo.

FantasyIreland said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Me too. I have panic attacks when the ball goes near Lescott.

I don't want to open a can of worms,however,is he really an improvement on Dunne? or is Kolo for that matter?

I know the circumatances surrounding his departure were different but i certainly don't think either are an improvement on Distin.

In hindsight we could have saved 40m and a shed load of flack and been no worse off imo.

Lesscott is not a better defender than Dunne, the way mancin wants to play football Kolo is better suited then Dunne , Mancini wants his CB to be able to pass the ball with confidence.

bluefandk said:
FantasyIreland said:

Lesscott is not a better defender than Dunne, the way mancin wants to play football Kolo is better suited then Dunne , Mancini wants his CB to be able to pass the ball with confidence.

So,in summary,we need a new one....

FantasyIreland said:
bluefandk said:

So,in summary,we need a new one....

I honestly think Boateng is the answer, but that is still open for debate.

I hope he plays

HART
RICHARDS..BOATENG..KOMPANY..KOLAROV

Y TOURE.......N DE JONG

MILNER............TEVEZ............SILVA

DZECO

For me there are only two areas not sure about that is right back where it will be between Boetang and Zab and whether or not Tevez is fit to play. Given aerial height of Zigic I would go with Boetang instead of Zab and if Tevez not able to play suspect Milner will come in for him. If we need to get crosses into the box for Dzeko I am sure Kolorov can provide that on the left but we will have to be careful if he goes forward that the LB position covered because I suspect Bentley will operate on that flank. For the right side it seems to me he could play Zab out at wide right in front of Boetang thereby providing extra cover at right back but that would probably be at the expense of Yaya which I can't see happening unless he is injured as well, see DH report from yesterday where it appeared he was being looked after.

----------------Hart
Richards--Boateng--Komps--Kolarov
--------------de Jong
-----------Milner--Yaya
---------------Silva
-----------Tevez--Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.