Team of the decade

Ballet On Ice

Sky have been running this this week picking the best team/individual players of the decade. They need to have played regularly in the premier league this decade, could have been earlier or later in the decade.

Hears my go

De Gea

Zaba. Kompany. Cahill. Rose

Yaya. Ferdandino. Silva

Hazard. Aguero. Bale

Sky have been running this this week picking the best team/individual players of the decade. They need to have played regularly in the premier league this decade, could have been earlier or later in the decade.

Hears my go

De Gea

Yaya. Ferdandino. Silva

Hazard. Aguero. Bale
Are we really worthy of six? We’ve been the best ‘team’ this decade, no danger, but we haven’t dominated it.

Edit: united deserve more than one. They were a brilliant side in the first few years of this decade. Vidic, Rooney and Evra were all fantastic players during the currency of this decade.

You haven’t got any players in there who were at their peak when the decade started.

I fear you might have overlooked some great players from a while back.

Last edited:

Hears my go

De Gea

Yaya. Ferdandino. Silva

Hazard. Aguero. Bale
Rose, deary me.

Are we really worthy of six? We’ve been the best ‘team’ this decade, no danger, but we haven’t dominated it.

Zaba
Rated by many ex pro’s as the best right back this decade, Vinny absolute quality centre half, Yaya was almost unplayable at times, Dave well just the best, Ferd a complete defensive mid who can also do box to box the only challenge would be Kante, Serg the best goals per minute ever in the prem, so yes.

Zaba
Rated by many ex pro’s as the best right back this decade, Vinny absolute quality centre half, Yaya was almost unplayable at times, Dave well just the best, Ferd a complete defensive mid who can also do box to box the only challenge would be Kante, Serg the best goals per minute ever in the prem, so yes.
I’ve edited my reply. Can’t argue too much about much you’ve posted there, mind.

Rose, deary me.

Thinking the same lol I'd have Kolarov or Clichy before Rose and that's saying something.

De Gea

Zaba Kompany Terry Cole

Kante

Yaya D.Silva

Hazard Aguero Van Persie

Hated picking De Gea and was going to go Cech as he won more. Terry over Van Dickhead all day long won shit loads and was a brilliant defender. Kante no brainer was brilliant for Leicester. Picked A.Cole because he is probably the best LB the Prem has ever seen. I went with Van Persie because he was simply brilliant in his last few years at Arsenal and that season he pretty much single handedly won the rags the title he was a brilliant to watch even with hatred. Hazard absolute no brainer brilliant.

Zaba
Think you mis-spelt Fred.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.