Team of the season

Can only score against what's in front of you. Rashford has scored those goals in a shit rag side Jack has been brilliant but 5 goals in our side is a piss poor return . I like Jack but I'm sorry Rashford easily gets in team of season ahead of him.
Fair enough. But opposition should matter if you're just going to say stats otherwise the lad from notts county would be in this team of the year. I'd look at it the way I looked at shit Ronaldo's last season at united..someone has to score. Doesn't mean you're good. And he has wout weghorst and tony marshall battling him for goals...

---------------------------De Gea
Trippier-------Dias------------Saliba-------Ake
----------------------------Rodri
---------De Bruyne--------------Odegaard
Salah-----------------Haaland----------------Martinelli

Subs:

Pope
Stones
Zinchenko
Guimaraes
Palhinha
Bernardo
Mitoma
Saka
Kane
I get the starting 11 but I think Jack should be on the bench at least . Just my opinion

Silva's omission is bizarre and Ederson isn't even the best keeper at City.

The rest you have my blessing with.
I think we’re a better team when it’s either de Bruyne+Gundogan or Bernardo+Gundogan, not when it’s de Bruyne+Bernardo.

Ederson is by far the best ’keeper at City.

There are a few genuine contenders for MOTS. Pep is the best manager, but City winning the league is a fairly 'normal' achievement now. UCL and FA cup aren't taken into consideration. Would it be fair to argue that:

1 - Eddie Howe breaking into the top 4
2 - Unai Emery turning Villa's season around
3 - Thomas Frank pushing for Europa League places
4 - Marco Silva finishing in the top half
5 - Gary O'Neil comfortably keeping Bournemouth in the league
6 - Roberto De Zerbi's progress with Brighton

Have been more deserving of MOTS this year?

If Arsenal win the league then Arteta deserves it too.
I wouldn't swap Pep for any of those managers, but they have done brilliantly this year.
Gary O’Neil for me. Bournemouth have a Top 6 Championship squad and they’re easily going to stay up. In this league, with some of the teams down the bottom, he’s done by far the best job of any manager. And this is his first ever job as a coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.