Teams who have won the Cup winner cup, Uefa cup and Champions League

Ja Salford Blue

how many teams have won all 3 european trophies?

I only ask because I have just had to embarrass some rag pillock who was claiming that they will be, and i quote 'the first team to ever win the TRIPLE CROWN of european trophies'.

He soon shut up when I pointed out that Chelsea did it 5 years ago and Byaren Munich has also acheived said feat!

but my question is has any other club ever won all 3 (Cup Winner Cup, Uefa Cup and European Cup) I know Real, Barca and Liverpool never have, (i'm not sure about Ajax)?

honest answers only no checking on Google!

(sorry about the spelling, i struggle a bit)

but united in winning the europe league they will tall you they are the only team to win everything even world club cup and super cup the LDV cup johnston paint cup full memebers cup fuck it they even won uerovision last night

A few teams have won all three, but with the cup winners cup out of the reckoning only about ten teams can add to the European Treble of cups.

Teams like liverpool who never won the CWC cant ever do it, its like another Rag thought out bile of shite anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.