Teen murdered for wearing Manchester City shirt

Terribly sad loss and an absolute waste. I hate the rags, but I would never contemplate killing one, let alone just because they had one of their shirts on.

Feel so sad for the lad's family, what a tragic loss.

RIP young man; thought's and prayers are with your family and friends.

Absolutely disgusting! Lad minding his own business getting stabbed to death because he wants to support a certain team! - Just show's what a fucked up place the world has become...

I am not posting this out of sympathy for the defendants in this case = far from it. Please do not jump to conclusions based solely on the headline. The prosecutor has apparently said that the football shirt the lad was wearing was "possibly of some significance". That of course would not be an attention grabbing headline.My son -a Blue(naturally) lives in Marsden and I remember this happening.From what I heard at the time I would however agree with the judgments of character on here- regardless of who the 2 accused may support.

Unbelievable how cruel and short life can be.
Rest in peace my brother.
This world is not my home.

Shocking that in 2013,we have people who basically are complete lowlife scum,why for the love of god could anyone murder someone for wearing a football top staggering,i hope they are given life and by that life without parole,disgusting vile bastards...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.