Temp summer work for a student

If his cv has been out for a while with no responses I'd check the contact details are correct on there. I am well aware that sounds patronising to the point of almost being rude but having previously worked in the recruitment industry for many years you'd be amazed by how many cv's I saw with incorrect, or even totally missing, contact info!
Thanks Dan, I don’t think that is the issue as most of the supermarket applications has been online, but it is a fine point.

Don't know what end of town you're at OP but my niece lives up near Hartwood Hall (J8-M61) and she said the other week there was a new drive-thru opening near her, think it was Starbucks but could be wrong, she only mentioned it because of the traffic issues the constructors were causing but it may be worth a look if he's not fussed what he does. Also handy for your free Lattes and paninis etc. There's also that industrial estate/business park just off the junction, might be worth a look on there.

Don't know what end of town you're at OP but my niece lives up near Hartwood Hall (J8-M61) and she said the other week there was a new drive-thru opening near her, think it was Starbucks but could be wrong, she only mentioned it because of the traffic issues the constructors were causing but it may be worth a look if he's not fussed what he does. Also handy for your free Lattes and paninis etc. There's also that industrial estate/business park just off the junction, might be worth a look on there.
Thanks mate, I want him to get a warehouse position as it would be set hours. But its not about me. :) I will get him to get to Starbucks.

Your local golf clubs are almost certainly after clubhouse staff, and as an ex golf club manager I can tell you that generally speaking they are decent places to work. Hours can be a bit anti-social but the people are there to enjoy themselves, so the atmosphere is usually very favourable.

Chorley golf club is currently looking for people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.