Tenerife Blues

Dr Mick

Does anyone know if there is a City supporters branch in Tenerife? Or is there a City friendly pub? Failing that where's the best bar to watch City games? I am moving to Tenerife shortly and if there is no official supporters branch does anyone have any information on how to start one. I am moving to Los Christianos any help would be very welcome. Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a City supporters branch in Tenerife? Or is there a City friendly pub? Failing that where's the best bar to watch City games? I am moving to Tenerife shortly and if there is no official supporters branch does anyone have any information on how to start one. I am moving to Los Christianos any help would be very welcome. Thanks everyone.
There's plenty of blues over there. The Blue Terrace is owned by City fans and has memorabilia all over the wall but it's only small inside. Terrace is huge though. Get yourself in there and you'll soon be introduced to a few residents.
There used to be a supporters club run by one of the bookies, not sure if it's still going though.
You'll love it over there either way, I lived there for 10 years and still get over 3/4 times a year.

There's plenty of blues over there. The Blue Terrace is owned by City fans and has memorabilia all over the wall but it's only small inside. Terrace is huge though. Get yourself in there and you'll soon be introduced to a few residents.
There used to be a supporters club run by one of the bookies, not sure if it's still going though.
You'll love it over there either way, I lived there for 10 years and still get over 3/4 times a year.
Its on top of the shopping centre just behind Paradise Park hotel

Its on top of the shopping centre just behind Paradise Park hotel
Yeah, it's called the 'Passarella C.C' just opposite the main strip of bars at El Miridor. It's pretty well known so you shouldn't have any problems finding it.
This is Los Cristianos by the way so not far from where you're going to be staying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.