Terry Christian wants to be Mayor of Manchester

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
denislawsbackheel said:
how pathetic
anyway I don't understand how you lot define Mancunian.
Bez was born in Little Hulton. That is NOT Manchester.

No,you are quite right.
Only people born in Piccadilly Gardens,live their lives as tramps on Deansgate and never leave the city boundaries should be considered for Lord Mayor.

What they have actually done for the city is irrelevant.
I give up.

DeNiro then.

quote Nijinsky's Dipstick said [Manchester was a derelict,dying ghetto pre-Hacienda and Factory]/quote

Hilarity abounds! We'd all be living in squallor if it wasn't for Saint Anthony of Salford.
Mr. Manchester my arse!

Llewellyn Dowd said:
quote Nijinsky's Dipstick said [Manchester was a derelict,dying ghetto pre-Hacienda and Factory]/quote

Hilarity abounds! We'd all be living in squallor if it wasn't for Saint Anthony of Salford.
Mr. Manchester my arse!

No,but we may well be living in SQUALOR,(from the Latin Squalere),you ill-educated clown.
So tell me,Einstein - who has done more for Manchester in your opinion?

Llewellyn Dowd said:

Mr. Manchester my arse!

No,but we may well be living in SQUALOR,(from the Latin Squalere),you ill-educated clown.

Ooh! Got a dictionary to hand have we? We really need the Latin origin information now don't we?

Do you seriously believe we'd all be living in 'squalor' then, if it wasn't for Anthony (Do you know who I am?) Wilson? You're deluded.

Bob Scott has done more for Manchester for one.

Llewellyn Dowd said:

Ooh! Got a dictionary to hand have we? We really need the Latin origin information now don't we?

Do you seriously believe we'd all be living in 'squalor' then, if it wasn't for Anthony (Do you know who I am?) Wilson? You're deluded.

No,I don't require a dictionary - its called an education,and it means that I can spell seven letter words correctly,unlike you.
Actually,Bob Scott is not a bad call - he is a decent bloke who has Manchesters' interests at heart.
I just fail to understand your hatred of a man you never met.
And surely even you must concede that Wilson did a lot of good for Manchester,whether you liked him as a person or not?

Llewellyn Dowd said:

No,I don't require a dictionary - its called an education,and it means that I can spell seven letter words correctly,unlike you.
Actually,Bob Scott is not a bad call - he is a decent bloke who has Manchesters' interests at heart.
I just fail to understand your hatred of a man you never met.
And surely even you must concede that Wilson did a lot of good for Manchester,whether you liked him as a person or not?
I also hate Nick Griffin, Gordon Brown, Alex Ferguson and people who think being able to spell correctly is the be all and end all of having an education. All of whom, thankfully, I've never met.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.