Terry - Engand Captain?? Your avin a laugh

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
I dont know about you guys, but all this did he didn't he contraversy about making a racist slur is kind of papering over the cracks for me.

On current form Terry is nowhere neargood enough to make the England squad, let alone be captain. I think he's having a very poor season and should not even be considered for selection, regardless of what he did or didnt say.

He was a quality player and Captain.

But he's lost a bit of pace. Must be down to injuries because he's 30. Same can be said of Rio and Vidic

Marvin said:
He was a quality player and Captain.

Terry used to be able to get away with an average centre back partner his game was that good, now he needs a quality partner to cover his arse.
If he is found guilty of this racist lark, then surely his career must hang in the balance, how could Kalou/Cole/Drogba stand next to him if what he is to alleged said is true (dont know what he is supposed to have said by the way).

Terry doesn't make my personal England first anyway

Hart
Richards-S.Taylor-Lescott-Cole
Young-Parker-Barry-Downing
Wellbeck-Rooney

Terry and Rio are well past their sell by dates

If he had any kind of honour he'd withdraw from the squad. Obvioulsy need the money.

Grade A kant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.