Terry Flanagan (True Blue) World Title Fight Tonight

warspite

Terry is fighting Jose Zepeda at the Velodrome Tonight for the WBO lightweight crown, a lifelong City fan from Ancoats who openly admits that when he was younger he jibbed trains to away games and always got into grounds without a ticket, even jibbed into his hero Ricky Hattons fights and says he became a boxer through watching Hatton
The fight is on Box Nation Tonight, good luck from all Blues lad

I’ve taught two of Terry’s sisters - they both attended the school I worked at in Ancoats. A great family, hewn from hardest Ancoats rock. His sister, Chelsea, is the best pupil I’ve ever taught - an absolute gem: hard working, a glint in her eye; mad for City and an all round cracking kid. The velodrome is a superb venue for boxing. I saw Hatton demolish Jason Rowland there for the WBU title back in 2001. Same night Farnell fought (and lost I think) and Mike Gomez came from a knock down to win. Utterly great night. Hope it’s replicated tonight and there’s a Flanagan win.

I’ve taught two of Terry’s sisters - they both attended the school I worked at in Ancoats. A great family, hewn from hardest Ancoats rock. His sister, Chelsea, is the best pupil I’ve ever taught - an absolute gem: hard working, a glint in her eye; mad for City and an all round cracking kid. The velodrome is a superb venue for boxing. I saw Hatton demolish Jason Rowland there for the WBU title back in 2001. Same night Farnell fought (and lost I think) and Mike Gomez came from a knock down to win. Utterly great night. Hope it’s replicated tonight and there’s a Flanagan win.

its going to be a great fight and hope terry can win and put Ancoats on the map

PS

you may know my son he was in Chelsea class at school

Heard about this on a pretty good Talkshite show last week. It appears that if Flanagan wins he will be the first ever English lightweight world champion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.