Tevez club history scary reading.

Everytime he moves club, his agent, godfather to his child, best man to his wedding and all around best friend pockets a nice little agent fee.

Must be enjoying his cup of tea this Kia Joorabchian... Must be pleased getting money doing nothing...

let him go!! kind of a pattern happening here if this is true!

dont need another anelka or robinho.

thanks carlos for all youve done, think your a world class player probably the best in the world at the min, but youve sh#t on us from a long way up here mate!!

I think he's a bit of a drama queen above all else. It's ironic how he left United after complaining about not playing enough, but then was talking of retiring because he was so tired of playing football after coming to us.

Ah well, he's done a good job for us the time he's been here, if he stays until the summer and ushers us into top 4 I would hold no grudge if he leaves then.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm --<br /><br />I think he's a bit of a drama queen above all else. It's ironic how he left United after complaining about not playing enough, but then was talking of retiring because he was so tired of playing football after coming to us.

Ah well, he's done a good job for us the time he's been here, if he stays until the summer and ushers us into top 4 I would hold no grudge if he leaves then.

His history was well known when he came to us, I expected 2 seasons out of him before he was off, Balotelli likewise!
I think Mansour didn't help, making him captain above Mancini's head.
If there is one thing I'm sure of, it's that we should back Mancini in whatever he wants to do, any doubts I had are gone, he's the future of City!

We don't need this shit! We have got rid of the moaners and the trouble makers:

Elano, Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy, and we have progressed positively without them! and I hope we get rid of this little idiot Tevez n'all! Long term we will be better off without him and his antics and as important as his goals and his work rate are for us now we WILL be a special team without him!

Blue Coop said:
Everytime he moves club, his agent, godfather to his child, best man to his wedding and all around best friend pockets a nice little agent fee.
Joorabchian isn't his agent, he can't be because he's not registered as one, if he attempted to act as one he's breaking FA rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.