tevez-eto

wrongun73

can anyone quickly tell me whats going on with these two, without all the usual dip-shit replies... im on my jollies in majorca and only got 8 mins on line!! not got time to read all the pages... cheers lads

Tevez supposidly done, hopes to be announced after international games. Eto'o hopefull, but less certain than tevez.

wrongun73 said:
can anyone quickly tell me whats going on with these two, without all the usual dip-shit replies... im on my jollies in majorca and only got 8 mins on line!! not got time to read all the pages... cheers lads

Fuck all really been quiet today.

There are reports that Tevez is a done deal, Talksport claimed this yersterday but nothing else has been said on BBC, SSN etc.

Papers seem to think we may be in for Eto'o as well as many 'ITKs' on here saying that we have made an offer and want to open talks.

Also rumours of Lescott, Luisao and Yaya Toure. Hughes wants Lescott apparently, Luisao said to SSN that he has talked to Robi about coming to City and would be open to and Yaya Toure, who we were sniffing around in January, his agent has blasted Barca for not offering him a huge pay rise as he is on peanuts and wants him to leave the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.