Tevez interview from Kicker

Re: Re: Re: Tevez interview from Kicker

Damocles said:
johnmc said:
Damocles said:
Our 25 man squad was announced at the beginning of the year and he was never out of it.

You submit another one when the.window closes.

I know. He was in the registration at the beginning of the year and he continues to be in our registration.

As we aren't exactly bursting at the seams with first team players, what benefit does removing him give to us apart from strengthening any case about us forcing him out and refusing to let him play?

Yeah fair point.

So have the club given any comment on his rumoured appearance on the boca game?

Not that I've seen which is surprising as I imagine that all the journos would be aching to get a line on that. Maybe they are no commenting everything?

bluevengence said:
TCIB said:
Never had a need to follow German media outlets tbh.

I know the good Dutch ones due to my links there, dunno many others from Spain, Italy, Germany etc.

So they are big and reputable. I am leaning towards Tevez talking shite here.

kicker Sportmagazin (commonly kicker) is Germany's leading sports magazine and is focused primarily on football. The magazine was founded in 1920 by German football pioneer Walther Bensemann and is published twice a week, usually Monday and Thursday, in Nuremberg. The Monday edition sells an average of 240,000 copies, while the Thursday edition has an average circulation of about 220,000 copies (2005 figures).

The magazine also publishes a yearbook, the kicker Almanach. It was first published from 1937 to 1942, and then continuously from 1959 to date.

It would be fair to say they are not in the same league as the sport or national enquirer then.

As if I couldn't hate him any more. The number of times he and the snake have contradicted themselves and each other is ridiculous.

Re: Tevez registered for PL squad

He was already registered in the original 25 man squad and he hasn't been transferred so why would he be left out of it?

I wish we could stop caring about what this man says or does.
He has no alegience to us and might as well not be a City player. Clearly the club are making a stand that we cant have player power and his answers in this interview arent relevant to anything that concerns us really.

The article was written by a spanish freelance who is supposed to be well connected.

The article has now been pulled by most outlets

source Raffi Honingstien

Re: Tevez registered for PL squad

selling our soul to the devil for the price of the title if its true, he should never play for us again!<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
He was already registered in the original 25 man squad and he hasn't been transferred so why would he be left out of it?

to make way for someone we could use

mancity1 said:
Its been poorly handled from day one and lets be honest from everybody concerned but Tevez has actually done the club a big favour by going back to to Argentina and personally I hope he stays there for the remainder of this season and I believe if wise heads prevail he will.

You have to understand he hasn't wanted to be at the club most likely since he joined.

His kids and ex/wife /wife to be/ whatever / don't like England and neither does he.

He doesn't like our current manager and falls out with every manager he plays under fairly quickly.

He will never have a decent grasp of the English language and while the language of football transends the spoken word to some degree it is very difficult to blend in with other teammates and develop that bond and spirit you require to go well beyond the duties of matchday and develop a winning culture when you struggle to even communicate with them on a basic level.

He is a very talented and tenacious footballer but basically a loner in a team game.

Golf if he has a real flair for hand eye coordination is probably a better challenge for him now because he has enough money to retire from football anyway and live a much higher standard of living I am sure than Tevez's parents did.

How would you have handled it differently from a City perspective?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.