Tevez: Juve tougher than Manchester City

afro2007

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/07/12/4113347/tevez-juventus-tougher-than-man-city?ICID=HP_BN_11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... D=HP_BN_11</a>

i believe what tevez is saying and i think the players in here are absolutely lazy to train and perform to the highest level of the game, of course we hype players when they don't need that but in Italy u don't get that kind of of hype.i believe we need to start to look at these things as supporters if we really wanna make an impact on Europe.lets make the players work hard enough for the club and the spirit of the game.

Re: tevez:juve more touhger than manchersta city.

It is obviously an attempt by a player to ingratiate himself with his new team and supporters by comparing them favourably to his former club, something that happens with every transfer since time began, stop getting excited.

afro2007 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/07/12/4113347/tevez-juventus-tougher-than-man-city?ICID=HP_BN_11

i believe what tevez is saying and i think the players in here are absolutely lazy to train and perform to the highest level of the game, of course we hype players when they don't need that but in Italy u don't get that kind of of hype.i believe we need to start to look at these things as supporters if we really wanna make an impact on Europe.lets make the players work hard enough for the club and the spirit of the game.

Well Pelle seems to have given the team a harder regiment plus training 3 times a day, which I don't think Mancini did.

MSP said:
Conte is known to be tough guy so I am not surprised to read that.

and also the mentality of the italian, they are so mucha competitive, their obsesion for winning and the way they live footbal, they have an urge for winning. That is what it make the italian league so tough, you almost don´t have space into the field, they give less options than british football (you play in england a more open football). is the same with the argentinian league, they are not the best anymore, they have a decrease into que quality of the players, but every match is like a battle and that is what it makes this kinds of leagues more difficualt. In Italy, despite the change that Prandelli is trying to impose, with coaches like Montella in Fiorentina, most of the teams are more focused in defense than in attack, and that will be a huge change. and I saw Stoke matches, but I think that their are an exception into the Premier League or not?

The guy will bag a load of goals this year and be the top scorer in the Italian league, he's still a knob head and I hated the way he slagged off Manchester to the world. It's great

The OP couldn't even be arsed to use a spellchecker so to call anyone else lazy beggars belief.

It only seems tougher because of all the weight he put on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.