Tevez [Merged]

I know that cutting down threads is probably good for the site but could this thread not have been left alone, it was a testament to the determination and most of all impatience (with a lot of post being irrelevent) of us city fans.

McNair9 said:
I know that cutting down threads is probably good for the site but could this thread not have been left alone, it was a testament to the determination and most of all impatience (with a lot of post being irrelevent) of us city fans.

There was no way of excluding this from the global setting unfortunately.

McNair9 said:

There's still the same (insane) number of posts in this thread, it's just more posts per page... People will still be impressed with how many posts there are :)

blue remix said:
SupermanUnderpants said:
welcometomanchesterashx.jpg

Just printed this on a white t shirt looks mint!!

I'll take one of those, thank you! I wonder if this is available to the common fan in poster form yet. Would look great in my house.

Theres is a brazilian TV Crew in South Africa since last year because 2010 World Cup, but today filmed Man City arrived there! They want to talk with Tevez and got it.

The bald one introduced the video and the reporter said " It was 6:30 am when City arrived, but south african are always happy , they express this blowing a vuvuzela ( Man, i hate this sound). Robinho and Elano still on holidays, but will join the team for the last game."

" And the new signing, Tevez, who is a former Utd player, was on another flight of the others players. The land of the next WC will be probably the first place to watch the duo (Robinho and Tevez) in action."

Tevez: " We have to work, but i know his quality so will be a plearuse to play along him."

When the reporter appeared on th video,he said tevez sign for 5 years and he didn´t forgot about Corinthians, brazilian club tha he played for, and there is no more about the city on the video.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1083273-7824-MANCHESTER+CITY+ESTA+NA+AFRICA+DO+SUL+PARA+DISPUTAR+DOIS+AMISTOSOS,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... OS,00.html</a>

I hope you can understand waht I write.....LOL

They could have picked a better picture as thats tevez celebrating the equilizer against wigan that more or less won them the title!

426-wigan--124227862307619000.jpg

Cork_Blue said:
They could have picked a better picture as thats tevez celebrating the equilizer against wigan that more or less won them the title!

426-wigan--124227862307619000.jpg

Its called Irony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.