Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

talksport are now reporting it is completed just not confirmed by city or tevezs representatives

Ha ha, Talksport sources appear to be Nedum Onuoha!

Just said the deal is now done! Has this changed or have they always been reporting it as done?

TINY said:
local rag banned....from shropshire

YCNMIU

I'd just like it formally recognised that not ALL Salopians are rag loving w*nkers... :p

(puts feet firmly on the ground)

I'll believe it when I see it on the official website.

Just heard on Talksport that the Tevez deal is done!! Hope this starts breaking soon on SSN or Official site. Ned's (onuoha) was even saying what a big challenge it will be for him coming to the club n how he looks forward to playing alongside Tevez

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just heard on Talksport that the Tevez deal is done!! Hope this starts breaking soon on SSN or Official site. Ned's (onuoha) was even saying what a big challenge it will be for him coming to the club n how he looks forward to playing alongside Tevez

Actually the Nedum bit was a bit confusing. They spoke about Barry as well in the bulletin and I think he was talking about Barry playing for City next year there. Dont think for a minute he was talking about Carlos.

BibbyBlue85 said:

The Ned quotes were about Garth Barry I recon. Snidey bit of journalism to make it appear as if he's talking about Tevez.

Calm down everyone. If this isn't true we're going to look like complete and utter fools.

Fantastic signing if true though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.