Tevez [Merged]

johnmc said:
SI's Bald Head said:
johnmc said:
Big CF - Eto'o????? Really??

he's 6ft and plays up front on his own or part of a 3 - that makes him a big CF in my eyes - IF we get him of course, but if we don't it'll be someone else of that ilk

I was gonna send a long winded reply but I can't be arsed - the point is either RSC or SE will play and either CB or CT will play

SI's Bald Head said:
I was gonna send a long winded reply but I can't be arsed - the point is either RSC or SE will play and either CB or CT will play

Thanks Mark but i think you would be wrong to pick them combinations. RSC and Eto'o would easily be the best combination. One height and holding the ball up along with a decent goalscoring record and the other a out and out goalscorer who plays in the channels and on the shoulders.

If Bellamy or Tevez are required for away games or to up the work rate thats fine.

Cheers

don't know if its of any interest to anyone but my mate (a sunderland fan) is on holiday in Dubai and has told me he saw Mark Hughes in his hotel (the mina a salam) with his family. the hotel is linked with 2 others in a sort of 3 way resort thing. the other two are the jumeirah beach and al qasr. he has also seen John Terry and Joleon Lescott in the resort. However this is probably just coincidence as he has also seen justin hoyte, Bouazza and other layers i'm sure we're not linked with. so could be nothing more than a few footballers on holiday. just thought it may an interesting thing to know.

tommcfc said:
don't know if its of any interest to anyone but my mate (a sunderland fan) is on holiday in Dubai and has told me he saw Mark Hughes in his hotel (the mina a salam) with his family. the hotel is linked with 2 others in a sort of 3 way resort thing. the other two are the jumeirah beach and al qasr. he has also seen John Terry and Joleon Lescott in the resort. However this is probably just coincidence as he has also seen justin hoyte, Bouazza and other layers i'm sure we're not linked with. so could be nothing more than a few footballers on holiday. just thought it may an interesting thing to know.
Sweet that will get us up to 1000, nice one

Numptyed said:
tommcfc said:

I fuckin hope they havnt been talking to Hoyte.

tommcfc said:

this goes alongside something I heard yesterday - a mate of mine said there had been a meeting in Dubai between Lescott and Hughes last Thursday and Lescott has told Everton he wants to move - a deal is being discussed between the two clubs involving Jo and another unnamed player

SI's Bald Head said:
tommcfc said:

this goes alongside something I heard yesterday - a mate of mine said there had been a meeting in Dubai between Lescott and Hughes last Thursday and Lescott has told Everton he wants to move - a deal is being discussed between the two clubs involving Jo and another unnamed player

cool. my mate is by no way involved with any club. he's a 16 year old lad like me so not an "ITK" at all. but if it ties in with something like that then all the better!!

Bazzmand Show said:
Numptyed said:
tommcfc said:

I fuckin hope they havnt been talking to Hoyte.
He's working as a hotel porter over the summer, to get some extra cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.