Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

hate to put a downer on things but the more people make a bet the more the bookies change the odds. the more bets they recieve on tevez to come city the worse the odds will be. its the way bookies work! so dont look into this too much

Numptyed said:
Hahahahahahahaha I bet Paddys on talksport calling you Trever right now, thats the sort of bet you do with your own money not some fucker elses. lol
I know it may be obvious, but I've no idea what you mean. When Tevez signs tomorrow I will get £30 back from a £25 bet. That's a £5 profit - not much - but a profit.

Probably renegotiating his contract. Might be wondering why Eto and Terry are being offered 200,000 a week while hes only getting 120,000. Strange world.

johnny crossan said:
Numptyed said:
Hahahahahahahaha I bet Paddys on talksport calling you Trever right now, thats the sort of bet you do with your own money not some fucker elses. lol
I know it may be obvious, but I've no idea what you mean. When Tevez signs tomorrow I will get £30 back from a £25 bet. That's a £5 profit - not much - but a profit.
Not at 1/10 you won't ,for £25 bet you get your stake (£25) plus £2.50, if you put £50 on like you first posted you will get £5 plus your stake but your stake was Paddys money so he keeps that.

If you would of put it on a horse at say 10/1 and won you would of got £500 and Paddy would of got his stake back of £50, I know its a long shot but hey its not your money.

Didnt meen to piss you off or out, just made me laugh when the other poster pointed out you dont get the stake back just your winnings.

Rammyblues said:
Can't remember where I heard or read it but isn't tevez on holiday till thursday, and Terry is supposedly on holiday to same date. Eto o is also on holiday till something like 17th July but keeping in touch with agent. Suspect therefore we might not get round to signing Tevez until Monday next week and suspect we will be snubbed by Terry on his return. Given MH away at boot camp (although he could come back at any time for a signing if he wanted to) maybe next week before they go on their pre season tour are the dates for getting the signings in.
I think he just starts his pre season training Thursday (Terry) cos of England duty so I would think he's in the UK by now.

kippax23 said:
zac i know what ur saying but not to this extent he is coming to city

its zak but il let you off. i do hope so, ireally hope as he will be on my blue shirt next year over anybody! but i am really having doubts now as ancielotti has shown great interest and said he needs a champs league winning team and said tevez is the type of player they need to win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.