Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

No surprise there then - the biggest surprise for me was City even bothered replying. Although I do think us getting involved was political so we could say we had "done the right thing".

I don't think Tevez will be at City next season.
Off to Inter in a swap with Sneijder or Corinthians on loan is my guess.
Lets move on.
Aguero, Sneijder, Clichy and Savic makes us a much stronger squad than last year. Plus Balotelli and Dzeko should be settled now.
Some dead wood being shifted too.
SWP is a bonus, he seems to of finally realised he has to up his work ethic or the exit door is open.

Can't imagine Aguero & Tevez in the same side; I don't think it would work personally.

Superb quote from Tim Vickery on Talksport this morning that absolutely sums Tevez up to a tee:

"Carlos is one of those people whose glass is always half empty and doesn't know if he wanted the glass in the first place!"

de niro said:
Looks like they went shopping with no dosh.

Or more like city saw through the blag.
Love my club me.

Always wondered when the cash would turn up - a centavo a week till infinity turns up. Can't see City bein' too eager for a January deal. What kind of replacement would be available in January? Won't be much value in the market come January. What do you say, Sir Alex?

Oh good, let's hope we do the right thing again and allow him to retain the captains arm band again this season.

What's that Gary? They bottled it?

Fuck off Tevez. I've never done it before, but if he plays for City at home to Swansea in that first game I will boo him. I've never booed any blue before, but this is pathetic. Whether it's his agent's fault or not, I have grown to hate this thick fool.

I am not ITK but I think there is still a chance of something being worked out with Corinthians - expect a Loan deal (even if 6m) to get them to a time when their first TV money is due (will also have had time to sort out the Bank Guarantees). Do not think he is wanted back at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.