Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

MCFC1993

Bit emotional watching that goodbye video!

Divided opinion at times, well most of the time but you can't knock the service he's given to the club for the past 7 years. One of the players of this era that won't be forgotten.

Thank you and all the best Aleks.

He did divide opinion, but no way am I going to slag him off now. We should have moved him on a few years back for a better left back, but he still put in decent performances in his final years. Seemed like a nice bloke too.

Got a bit emotional watching that. Some cracking memories. Hope he has a fantastic end to his career out there with Edin.

For a so called hard man we never saw him take anyone out or protect a team mate

He had his moments both good and bad and was handsomely rewarded for it

I'm not sad to see him leave, but am amazed that he was with us for seven years

To end on a positive, one of his best moments was the goal line tackle vs the rags in the semi at a real crucial moment when we were buckling
If they'd scored, who knows how history would have panned out

Absolutely deserves to be highly thought of at city Forever. Received far too much stick in my opinion, wasn't the best defender but we've always been an attacking team and he did that better than most from left back...

Had a genuine effection for the shirt... all the best Alex

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.