Thank you Basel (Away)

spike144

WE SIMPLY PUT THE INTINERARY IN PLACE , YOUR CO-OPERATION HELPING OTHERS PATIENCE AT AIRPORT TERMINALS AND GETTING ON AND OFF COACHES IS WHAT MAKES THESE PLANS GO SMOOTHLY.

THANK YOU , WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF SUPPORTERS , THEY WERE THE WORDS SAID TO ME BY THE HEAD STEWARD YESTERDAY

BEST REGARDS

SPIKE

WE SIMPLY PUT THE INTINERARY IN PLACE , YOUR CO-OPERATION HELPING OTHERS PATIENCE AT AIRPORT TERMINALS AND GETTING ON AND OFF COACHES IS WHAT MAKES THESE PLANS GO SMOOTHLY.

THANK YOU , WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF SUPPORTERS , THEY WERE THE WORDS SAID TO ME BY THE HEAD STEWARD YESTERDAY

BEST REGARDS

SPIKE

Always a great trip with Sport Options. Long may it continue.

My first trip with Sport Options yesterday and it won't be the last. Hats off to Spike and all the other staff and fans who contributed to what was a great experience.

BEST REGARDS

SPIKE
Are you Jim White?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.