Thank You City Fans

Surprised me too, I thought it was a done deal. After you spit roasted West Ham yesterday I’m not sure that you’d need him. I spoke to a Hammers fan and asked him what were City like? They’re f**ing Champions Of England, was the reply. Can’t get better than that eh?
You can have another like. Top man

Brighton FOC posting positively about City fans.

What strange but wonderful times we live in.
Pre-season shittery! We had the same with Leeds over Ben White. For what it’s worth most Brighton fans still have a lot of respect for City fans when you gave Bruno a standing ovation back in 2019 in the last game of the season at the Amex - and us doing likewise for Vincent Kompany. Hope you all enjoyed the sunny day by the seaside!

Just a few words of appreciation for your travelling army. My grandson and I had just been to Old Trafford to watch our boys beat your nearest and dearest! We caught the 17.55 train out of Piccadilly which arrived at Euston at 20.10. as we got on to the platform (outnumbered of course by loads of United fans!) a few celebratory chants of “Seagulls” started up. Coming towards us from the opposite direction were hundreds of your lads returning from West Ham. A mutual love-in to place as with much fist bumping and high fives took place in celebration - you lot chanting “Seagulls” and us “City”.

Anyway, a lovely end to a wonderful day out, my grandson loved it and so did I. Big loads of thanks for a wonderful gesture.
Great to read.

Now be a good chap, and instruct that nice Mr Potter to get your lads to do the double.

We would be ever so grateful.

Just a few words of appreciation for your travelling army. My grandson and I had just been to Old Trafford to watch our boys beat your nearest and dearest! We caught the 17.55 train out of Piccadilly which arrived at Euston at 20.10. as we got on to the platform (outnumbered of course by loads of United fans!) a few celebratory chants of “Seagulls” started up. Coming towards us from the opposite direction were hundreds of your lads returning from West Ham. A mutual love-in to place as with much fist bumping and high fives took place in celebration - you lot chanting “Seagulls” and us “City”.

Anyway, a lovely end to a wonderful day out, my grandson loved it and so did I. Big loads of thanks for a wonderful gesture.
Very impressed with your team yesterday. 4-0 would have been a more realistic score. The Rags look like they've got even worse than they were last season

Badges...we don't need no stinkin badges
You missed out a badges. I will overlook it this time. One of my personal favourites. Every single time I go to an event, every fucking time, when someone says, you need a badge, in my mind, I say that. I even take the time, just staring at them, until I finish my inner monologue. Then I say, of course. Think of the mischief I could get up to, if I didn’t have a badge with my name on it on? Doesn’t bear thinking about, after the last time.

Last edited:
You missed out a badges. I will overlook it this time. One of my personal favourites. Every single time I go to an event, every fucking time, when someone says, you need a badge, in my mind, I say that. I even take the time, just staring at them, until I finish my inner monologue. Then I say, of course. Think of the mischief I could get up to, if I didn’t have a badge with my name on it on? Doesn’t bear thinking about, after the last time.
Brilliant I'm the same, it's just a natural response in my thoughts lol

I was asked to write my name on a blank badge at a work meeting many years ago. I wrote "ask me my name".

Nobody asked my name.

I was a keynote speaker at the meeting.

My face was my name badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.