Thank you Eccles branch OSC

bluestew

I put this in a thread earlier on but i wanted it to highlight just how gratefull i am to the branch.....

I will be renewing on Sat thanks to the members of the Eccles Supporters branch, as some of you may know i run the branch along with my Villa supporting wife, and due to my wife being out of work and having a young family i could not afford to renew my seasoncard next season after 30 years of following the blues.

So we had our end of season party on Sat night and i found out that all the branch members had chipped in to pay for my season card next season...wow !! so a BIG thanks to all the members of the OSC Eccles branch.

Fantastic gesture well done blues .they must think a lot of you mate .it great to have a posotive story about supporters branches

Brilliant stuff mate. A big shout out to Eccles OSC, what a top bunch of people they must be!

Actually it was so we could keep an eye on him and make sure that he doesn't get downhearted every time we lose or draw!!! :-)

Sorry Stew but we can't have people thinking that we are soft over here in Eccles!!

Really it is because we appreciate everything he (& his wife) do for us in the Eccles OSC (but don't tell him I said that.)
Thanks Stew and Terri.

Onward and upward........... whoops I've finished having to say that now haven't I??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.