Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

One of our greats & will go down in history. Loved him ….. but
Isn’t it significant that clubs like Barca are now signing our “older” players that are on the last road of their career. We used to be thrilled if we were able to get one of these players that the likes of Barca Madrid Munich were “ready to replace”

We have proved in the past when we lost Silva, Yaya Kun etc that we get younger hungry players.

We’re that club now - the best in Europe

Thanks again captain

The man to replace Gundo will be Rico Lewis. Expect him to play a good number of games in his position next season even if Rice arrives. Pep will gradually up his game time in the next few seasons. Initially Rico will not score many goals but he is the best potential player for controlling play in the middle. I expect Rice to play some games in the back 3 dropping into midfield like Stones, if he arrives.

I do think that wife of his has a lot to do with the decision. Am sure it won't be long before she is complaining about the food in Barcelona....
As a player who was so loved in Manchester who can blame him for the experience of Barca? For me the greatest City in Europe, love Ilkay to bits, I wish him so well and hope he achieves more success there, brilliant man and player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.