Thank you Micah and Good Luck

Eccles Blue

I've done a search and I can't find anything but Mods if there is a thread thanking Micah then please merge this!!

Like everyone else I knew this was coming but I kept hoping it wouldn't happen.
Thank you Micah, I will miss you, you were a great player until your injury and then Zaba stepped in and made it his own position. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. If you go to Aston Villa make sure they look after you or I'll be over there sorting them out!!!!!

Your sense of humour, your infectious laugh, your pranks with Joleon and Joe Hart will always be remembered as will you. I'm devastated that you are leaving us and just wish that you could stay but I guess the powers that be know more than me!!

You are City through and through and if they cut you open (which they'd better not!) you would bleed blue blood. Thank you Micah you are a legend, you are a star, keep smiling, keep laughing. (I've done my crying so I will laugh with you now kiddo)

Good luck, Good health and thank you.

Will be sorely missed, integral to our first Premier league title, injuries & confidence took their toll. Criminally overlooked by successive England coaches. Always welcome back and hope he has a great career in the future.

Highlights, swearing after the villa game, that goal at Everton & all his barnstorming runs in the title season.

Always a shame to see one of our own leave but I'd resigned myself to it ages ago when he went to Italy. No turning back and todays news is no real shock. Good luck to him in everything he does and upon his return I'm sure he'll be warmly received.

Thank you Micah and thank you for your kind words. I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your career.

Thanks for everything Micah, good luck fella.

richards.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yes a great lad seemed to be loved by all at the club, will be fondly remembered by all of us played his part for sure.

Here......here..................met him a couple of times and a right character.

You'll be missed, Micah.....................

Oooohhhhhhhh, Micah Richards,
He's a full back, proper Blue...............

Apparently Villa are going to let him revert to CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.