Thank you Robinho

GStar said:
scowc said:
he is a waste of fucking money no heart no commitment . he just cant be bothered. doesent want to play for city simple as that
I see how you've come to that conclusion; 2nd highest scorer in the league last year, no run in the team after injury this year.

Everyone can have one good season....although for him it wasn't even one good season...it was about half a season and he was shit for the rest. Plus the fact that the majority of those goals came against shit teams. Stoke, Hull, Portsmouth, Blackburn, etc,. He was absent in most of the bigger games...Arsenal the only exception that springs to mind.

Thank him ? He can kiss my arse, the lazy, overpaid, overpriced, sulking fucker. £32.5mil ? We were fucking robbed.

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Technically world class, but doesnt have the heart or determination to cut it in a hard-working prem, which is gutting.

kinda agree with that

Look at Carlito's effort on the pitch, this guy puts a real shift in......but Robbie.......his head seems to be in the clouds, especially playing away from home. Against Neverton we went a man down when he came on for sicknote.......I've also noticed that he is easily pushed off the ball when in possesion, perhaps its the weather here....too cold for him?

Matt Diablo said:
Pam, jesus christ they are totally different fukin players. this bollox of comparing Robby with the frentic nutters like tevez and Bellamy is basically showing a lack of footballing knowledge. You build teams around players like Robinho, he is workin hard, harder to get to the level he is used to, he needs belief, City fans are showing a basic lack of knowhow on here tbh

Ha Ha

So because we see a lazy player who wont tackle and gets pushed off the ball all the time we have a basic lack of know how ? should we all hug trees at weekend as well ?

Both recent managers have given him a chance this season and he's acting like he did at REAL, no-one knows why but him. No mgr can play with 10 men so he has to go due to the wages he is costing City.

I think his signing was a notice of intent from the club that they mean to get up with the big boys and his talent is undeniable - the sad truth (and it's a crying shame) is that he doesn't have what it takes in his heart to make it. We will look back on his career as a wasted opportunity

IMHO he will never been included amongst the greats because he is a lazy self obsessed twat

its really hard to sign 'world class' players in January as clubs want to hang on to them till summer..

soooooooo, it should be easy to sell Robbie then, 25 years old, world class player.

Trouble is I dont see many (any) clubs queuing up to sign him

could that mean that he's not 'world class' after all ?

nimrod said:
its really hard to sign 'world class' players in January as clubs want to hang on to them till summer..

soooooooo, it should be easy to sell Robbie then, 25 years old, world class player.

Trouble is I dont see many (any) clubs queuing up to sign him

could that mean that he's not 'world class' after all ?

No it means they aren't prepared to waste a fortune for a player that's got about as much get up and go as Frank Gallacher.

KentBlue said:
Thank him? What the f**k for?

I sometimes have to put in a 12-hour day in order to get enough money to pay my bills and watch City. And if I'm going to hand over my hard-earned I want to see players on the pitch doing their all for the club, not f*****g jog lightly around the perimeter of where the action is and look thoroughly bored all the time.

I'm led to believe his money's somewhere between £140,000 and £150,000 a week. And all he does for it is stroll onto the pitch and take the piss out of us who help pay this astronomical wage packet.

Yes, he scored a lot last season, but he was also handsomely rewarded for his efforts. This season -regardless of his injuries- he's shown he just isn't bothered with Manchester City anymore.

He seems more interested in giving interviews and making 'come-and-get-me' noises in the direction of Barcelona.

It's all very well him going on the OS and giving interviews where he simply says what we want to hear, how about him going on the pitch and doing what we want him to do?

Then and only then will I thank the man.

This and utterly this... atm my heart sinks when Robinho takes the field in the way that it does when Benjani is brought on.

The guy has a chance , maybe to undo the damage to his reputation tomoz... and no-one would be happier than me to see him so impress Bobby Manc that he is added to the squad for the Scum game next Weds , where the 'old magic' sees hime rip them a new arsehole and roll us through to the League Cup final..

...except everyone knows this aint gonna happen. with a lgthweight like him... The league Cup Final will be gained through guts , character, determination and team spirit, on top of talent.... sadly Robbie has shown a clear lack of nearly all of these.

Last chance , Robbie, show up or shove off

ono said:
KenTheLandlord said:
in a nightclub, leaving himself wide open for some bird to cry "rape" then fucking off to Brazil without telling anyone and the club having to spend time sorting out all the shit that came with it, considered normal in your area then.

The guy, however briefly talented, is a 200 mph nutcase that in any other walk of life would be swerved off.

Oh, and being unable (rightfully so) to get in a team that has Craig Bellamy playing, who is a 300 mph nutcase, deserves the shit that is thrown at him.

Craig Bellamy, a work hard average ability player is playing him off the park. It an embarrassment anyone is defending him.
Leaving himself open? Suppose you was in the nightclub and know what happened?

The guy got accused of raping a girl and it's erratic for him to fly home and spend time with his family?

Bellamy isn't playing anyone off the park at the minute. He's running around a great deal though which seems to impress an awful lot of people. I know what you mean though. How dare anyone defend our top scorer last season because he's struggling to find form when he's been out for 3 months.

Putting yourself in discos is going to cause problems, one way or another. However, you seem to know it all and would be oblivious to what is happening.
As for flying home, leaving everyone else to deal with your crap is low.
As for Bellamy, i am impressed he is keeping Robinho out of the team, not bad for knee-creaky, moaning Welshman. And you are right, Robinho is living on what he did last year. I suppose critising Derek Parlane would be out of the question too, as he was top scorer twenty years ago.
Wake up fella, Robinho aint interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.