Thank you to our away fans

Mods please do NOT merge, this is my 1000th post on the board, and one that I felt warranted a post of its own, after another systematic smear campaign by the usual media outlets, in the week leading up to the derby. Whereby, once again, our fanbase have been collectively targeted.

It is a deflection technique used by the cartel, in a bid to take the spotlight off their petulant dressing room and board that are both in disarray. A club rotten to the core. The obvious examples within their current crop, namely, that Antony creature who will soon be behind bars. None of us forget Ferguson, Giggs, Keane, Neville, Rooney, Cantona, Ferdinand, Beckham, Evra, the list of despicable characters goes on. Singing about stabbing City fans and ending players' careers is par for the course, and accepted by the authorities. They know what they are.

As many are aware, there have been widespread opinions on the ticketing system and atmospheres in recent seasons. Whilst we'd all love to have been a part of the away end today, I felt those in attendance did every last one of us proud. You were heard loud and proud; before, during and after the game. You are all a credit to our club and the city of Manchester.

Another footballing lesson at the Swamp. I wholeheartedly love Pep and all of the players, who continue to imprint themselves within the DNA of our club. However, we the fans, are the backbone. Thank you once again to those of you in attendance today, you were impeccable. Sky did not show you on camera until the 82nd minute, which speaks clear volumes.

They will never have what we have. City til we fucking die.
Brilliant post !!!!

I don’t care how far they have fallen but nothing feels better that battering them at their own swamp

Blues of a certain vintage like me, got all manner of crap off them when they were in their pomp, they thought it would never end now to see them cry arsing is such sweet revenge

But us as fans have put up with so much shit from their client media, it was so good to hear us

Well done boys! Saw my first win at old Trafford march 68 3-1 .Colin the king was kicked off the pitch
1-0 down and still schooled them, I was in the paddock of the stand opposite the main stand. What a truly wonderful evening it was.

1-0 down and still schooled them, I was in the paddock of the stand opposite the main stand. What a truly wonderful evening it was.
I was in the scoreboard end. Great night and a rare goal from George Heslop!

Atmosphere at Young Boys was crap but we more than made up for it today. Well done for raising the roof blues which will mean even more rags getting pissed wet through for their next game
Everybody at young boys was busy working out how much money they had fecking spent and why the hell a chippy lunch cost 37 quid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.