Thanks Evra, team talk for derby done

Pretty certain when history recalls the 2011-2012 season, at no point will anyone say "Well, Manchester United were clearly superior to Manchester City that year weren't they?". Beating United 1-0 at home and 6-1 away, as well as that game against QPR going the way it did to win us the title, the 2011-2012 season will be still being talked of as the most spectacular in Premiership history for a long time to come. And that will always mean United's failure will be at the forefront of peoples minds as well as our success. Aguero's goal will become the same as the Ricky Villa one for City fans, they'll be sick of seeing it, but it'll be still there in 30+ years time to haunt them.

Reminds me of the guy in Monty Python's Holy Grail who gets all his limbs chopped off one by one but keeps jumping up saying "come on then, it's only a fleshwound".

Didsbury Dave said:
Reminds me of the guy in Monty Python's Holy Grail who gets all his limbs chopped off one by one but keeps jumping up saying "come on then, it's only a fleshwound".

Lol

"Go on then will call it a draw" i think he says at the end of the scene. Heard that before somewhere

We won the title. Beat them home and away, the former without them having a shot on target, the latter a 6-1 humiliation. Scored more goals. Conceded fewer.
This fella really is thick, isn't he? Or is he just whimpering the usual rag consolation tales, his bottom lip trembling?
I'm surprised he didn't say 'wait til the oil runs out you Stockport Berties'

Do superior teams blow an 8 point lead with only a handful of games left to play, the fucking bottlers.

ChrisNUFC said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lol

"Go on then will call it a draw" i think he says at the end of the scene. Heard that before somewhere

The Black Knight..."None shall pass...Come back and fight you coward...I'll bite yer legs off"

It will be Paddy Crerand's turn next followed by Lou Macari, Mickey Thomas, Norman Whiteside, Bryan Robson and finally Gary Neville. I just hope our current staff and ex players keep their mouths shut until May next year when we can piss all over them again........

The stupid man says he couldn`t talk about the rivalry with Mario, why?
He might be surprised to know that Mario only joined in august 2010.In that time we have both won a league title and a community shield plus City have an F.A. cup. The arrogant little prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.