Thanks Tevez

celticfc482

I realise this might be a controversial thread to some people however it cannot be ignored that he made a big contribution to the rise of Manchester City. His first 2 seasons were really good and he lead by example on the pitch and drove the team forward while also captaining the side to the FA cup. Obviously he had a massive blip when he was away but once the problems were sorted he came back to help the team win the title and without him we may well never have won it. Love him or hate him he was always giving 100% on the pitch and perhaps one of the most talented players to play for the club.

Good luck at Juventus.

Has be gone?

Dont really take much notice of footy in the off season

A controversial player but he was a hero to us blues when he first came to us. He has shown terrific form playing for us over the last 4 years and was the first city captain to lift a major trophy in 35 years.

His time will always be overshadowed by his fallout with Mancini and that is such a shame. We will never really know what happened with that one. I think tevez was being treated poorly by Mancini at that point and everyone (myself included) took Mancini's side.

Since he came back he helped us win the league with some vital goals and performances. He has apologised and I have forgiven him.

In truth I think he could still have a decent future at city under manny and I hope we do everything we can to hold on to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.