that damned sky video

I have no control over ads unfortunately and neither does Ric.

Ric can however complain to the ad company who will stop putting that advert in the rotation if it's annoying like this one is. Any time you're irritated with an advertisement the best thing to do is to flood Ric's inbox as he is the only one who can do anything about them, and sometimes he might miss a thread in Technical Queries if he is busy

Had this on my laptop last night whilst I also had YouTube on, about 30% of pages had it.

only happens sometimes now, still does my swede in, cant we go to a paid subs to kill ads, i pay anything to stop them things :)

Sorry about that - I was away all weekend so only just seen this. I'll chase it up with the ad company now and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think Sky knows you're going to pull the plug on it Ric, it's now showing up on every flippin' page regardless. And this is after very thoroughly cleaning my cache due to the even more annoying full screen Vodafone advert (I'm not sure that one was due to BlueMoon BTW).

ColinLee said:
I think Sky knows you're going to pull the plug on it Ric, it's now showing up on every flippin' page regardless. And this is after very thoroughly cleaning my cache due to the even more annoying full screen Vodafone advert (I'm not sure that one was due to BlueMoon BTW).

It's not supposed to be showing any more, and I've not seen it today. Any chance you could take a screen grab of it please?

Ric said:
ColinLee said:

It's not supposed to be showing any more, and I've not seen it today. Any chance you could take a screen grab of it please?

Ric said:
ColinLee said:

It's finally disappeared in between my last post and your reply. Cheers anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.