thats it then

marco

been watching the blues for 30 years, S/T for most of the time,didnt renew last year soley because i put a lot of money into a business,been to the games on my access card inc the uefa games and now it looks like i have been shafted for a ticket,very very disapointed to be reading the posts below,i feel really let down by the club that tom dick and harrry will be there who havent been near the club all season, but no me!!

i know how you feel mate, its a bleedin disgrace, im going down early monday morning though hopefully get one.

marco said:
been watching the blues for 30 years, S/T for most of the time,didnt renew last year soley because i put a lot of money into a business,been to the games on my access card inc the uefa games and now it looks like i have been shafted for a ticket,very very disapointed to be reading the posts below,i feel really let down by the club that tom dick and harrry will be there who havent been near the club all season, but no me!!

I know how you feel ..... i've been watchin' City for almost 40 years now , been to every home game this season , yet when i turned up today i was rebuffed ........ i can only hope for better things come Monday , but which seasoncard holders aren't going to want to attend this game???

barryo said:
Them balls are losing their powers I see!!!!
yeh i should have seen this coming through the balls,not to worry i'm sure one of our bluemooners will produce a couple of tickets, ''deniro where are you''!!!

Alex B said:
Sorry to hear that mate. Can see the atmosphere being wank too with all the families and opposing supporters that are going.

I sympathise with the original comment but this really is a one off situation and it is on t.v.

As for the comment above, I completely disagree. If you are a blue it doesnt matter how old you are or if you are in a family. Loads of 30/40/50 year olds sit near me in the North Stand and if I didnt see them walk in at the start and walk out at the end I would have thought they were dead. Block 137 for what its worth.

Oh and opposing supporters will not be at the game. Would you go to O.T. for a five pound ticket? Didnt think so. If any other supporters turned up at city today they would have fucked off when they saw the queue.

black mamba said:
marco said:

I know how you feel ..... i've been watchin' City for almost 40 years now , been to every home game this season , yet when i turned up today i was rebuffed ........ i can only hope for better things come Monday , but which seasoncard holders aren't going to want to attend this game???

I Feel sorry for you mate , Hope you get a ticket on monday, especially anyone who has been watchin city for that long and is still here after all the ups and downs just goes to show it dosnt matter how full the stadium is if there were 35000 instead of 43000 most of it will be mums and dads and kids atmostphere wont be as good as previous games , good luck anyway , ive just got mine took me forever though CTID

Mike N said:
Alex B said:
Sorry to hear that mate. Can see the atmosphere being wank too with all the families and opposing supporters that are going.

I sympathise with the original comment but this really is a one off situation and it is on t.v.

As for the comment above, I completely disagree. If you are a blue it doesnt matter how old you are or if you are in a family. Loads of 30/40/50 year olds sit near me in the North Stand and if I didnt see them walk in at the start and walk out at the end I would have thought they were dead. Block 137 for what its worth.

Oh and opposing supporters will not be at the game. Would you go to O.T. for a five pound ticket? Didnt think so. If any other supporters turned up at city today they would have fucked off when they saw the queue.

they were buying them online today its on the hamburg forum earlier today

I blame Cook for this. Marketing before loyalty.

I didn't apply for a ticket today, because I won't know until Friday whether I have to work. But, I have been to previous Uefa games and wanted the chance to go to this one. The thing that pisses me off is that the stadium will be full of 'fans' who have never been before and will probably never go again. I'm not knocking true blues who can't get to games, but this ticket policy is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.