"Thats why were champions"

piffy on a rock bun

Did anyone notice when the after match interviews were being done, in the background you could here the rags singing "Thats why were champions" I suppose if they meant the endless "good luck?" over the years along with all the corrupt & bent officials & totally bias media they have benifited from, yep thats probably why they are champions. But it cant last forever & jees I am going to enjoy it when the tide turns & I have a feeling thats going to be sooner than they think.
CITY TILL I DIE.

My mates started singing this to me, so I replied 'yeah, it's nice to have a helping hand from a bent ref in every game isn't it?'

I hate the way people like supporting the rag twats. Its like they revel in the fact that at the swamp extra time added on and soft penalties are the norm. Arrogant fuckers

Even the rags in the bar acknowledged that the ref was bent. A disgrace to his profession.

I was singing that to the RAG members of the family, today was the first time that the scum won that I didnt receive a single text!

I thought they were by far the better side second half, (havent seen if Evra dived yet) but the rest of the scummy family must have realised how lucky they were or maybe the fact last year I twated my rag bro-in-law when he went too far!

Shoul be "thats why we pay the ref,thats why we pay the ref"

Scumbags.

Honestly think we will finish above them this season.Shrek and Giggs are the only decent players they have.
Ferdinand reminds me of TBH liability ==== shite
Berbaflop how many chanches does he need ??
Foster better than Joe ?? you have to be joking,this has got to be the end of his England career
Park============joke he could shoot all fuckin day for me
Vidic=====may well as not been there
Fletcher =============one of the best scotish players for ages ?? still======shite to me,scots football=ladies football

cant remember anyone else to be honest

Bring on the rest of the season

They lost to a lower club (Burnley)
Now we lose to them

Let them have their little victories. Their dynasty started 20 odd years ago but clubs are catching hem up now. Ours is starting right now, we will only get bigger and better. They celebrated like lunatics at the end because they know that derby games mean more than mere pride now.

Fuck 'em, we'll do the bastards at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.