The 100/104 goal chase

Piccadilly 21s? That still going (:

Double down with half your winnings on the same bet next year, I’m doing it, about 16s when the bookies open the book I reckon!!

I did 4 at the start of this season, 100+ goals, Sterling to score more than 7 league goals (that one was done in October I think), City treble, Aguero to score over 31 in the league.

Next season I'm thinking 100+ goals again, Mendy to get 10+ assists and City to get 100 points. One more to think of but I've got all summer...

I did 4 at the start of this season, 100+ goals, Sterling to score more than 7 league goals (that one was done in October I think), City treble, Aguero to score over 31 in the league.

Next season I'm thinking 100+ goals again, Mendy to get 10+ assists and City to get 100 points. One more to think of but I've got all summer...
Quadruple and unbeaten in all comps, you know it makes sense :)

Good thinking. I'll need to find a few bookies to put £340 on ;-)

The odds will be decreased but I’m pretty confident we’ll hit 100+ again, especially with the Neymar signing (:

What about an Ederson assist??? It’s definitely coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.