The 100/104 goal chase

I still wouldnt take 50/1 rifht now.

Its just going to be incredibly hard to maintain this.

Hope to fuck you all pick up though:)

I still wouldnt take 50/1 rifht now.

Its just going to be incredibly hard to maintain this.

Hope to fuck you all pick up though:)

Yeah It's worth remembering that we scored 15 goals at this point last season, just 1 fewer than now.

However, this run of scoring were on started a while ago, since losing to Chelsea we've scored 39 in 13 games, which, is starting to become a consistent record of scoring a lot, and we've not been over performing statistically speaking. Our Expected goals are not way below our actual goals, and our conversion rates are normal which suggests this isn't luck or unsustainable.

I keep having money on us winning the league in my William hill account. 29 separate bets so far!! Made about 5 yesterday - pretty much every time we scored.

Come on city don't let me down. Didn't we score 157 in all competitions in the negrado season?

I have got £40 at 5/4 over 80, £10 at 6/1 over 90, £10 at 33/1 over 100...looking good so far, hoping it will be put towards Kiev, cos that will cost a fortune if/when we get there

I had 15 at 6-1 and 20 at 33/1 hope we can score a few next week but 16 in 5 is about right for 100 goals

I think we'll get 100. Any more though and it's tough to say, hoping for you lot we get to 105

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.