The 100/104 goal chase

Anyone know if you can still have a bang on this? Appreciate the odds won't nearly be as good... Can't find it on SkyBet. Ta

Only one I've been able to find is over 103.5 goals on Bet365 which is 10-1 at the moment. I think this still represents a decent punt and will probably stick £20 on. It's also one of those bets where interest should remain until late in the season.

As much as I think we could easily do it I think officals teams defending either deeper and fixture pile up will see to that so 10/1 is poor value

Only one I've been able to find is over 103.5 goals on Bet365 which is 10-1 at the moment. I think this still represents a decent punt and will probably stick £20 on. It's also one of those bets where interest should remain until late in the season.
Sportingindex, which is where I have my bet, is offering a spread of 96 - 98 - which means you can buy at 98 (or sell at 96 is you were so inclined) - but spread betting is different to normal getting odds - your return depends on the stake you place - which is why mine was relatively high

Still think its going to be a hard ask , but saw this thread when it started and managed to get a bet on with Paddy Power at 35/1 on over 103 goals , put £26.83 on it ( max it would allow me ) and stand to win £965.88 if it comes in , but wont get too excited at this stage of the season

I got 33s on 100 or over. People who put the 104 or over bet at 35s might be sweating if we get to 100 late on. I hope he smashes 104 then we all clean up. Also on Sergio to score 30 plus at 20s. Both bets are a big ask, but with our start, I'm a lot more confident, and it gives me interest until the end of the season. It's gonna be a mega ride either way !

looking back i wish i had done city and united 100+ as between them they have hit over 30 after a handful of games. Both will go toe to toe all season. I managed to get city at 100+ at 40/1 so both clubs would of been easily 100/1 or so.

I don't think we will score into 3 figures, low 90's seems realistic, but I thought "fuck it" and put the max £29 on at 36/1 for 104+ just in case, thinking losing 30 quid on a punt won't kill me... the fear of missing out!!

Potential £1,044.00 return. We could do with another 4+ goals this weekend to really make it interesting though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.