The 100/104 goal chase

100 goals at 33-1 brings me 680
Back up of 90 goals at 6-1 brings me 60
Rags to finish outside top 6 at 8/1 brings me 45 (Still hopeful)
City to score most goals in the Prem at 13-8 brings me 13.13
Sergio and Jesus to both get 20 Prem goals at 5-1 brings me 120

I'm hopeful of getting 873.13 and an extra 45 if Moaninho implodes, all this from 50GBP I won off an Neverton fan last year.... I may buy him a drink if it all comes off :-)

If I had to put my life on it I think we will break Chelsea’s record if I’m honest.
But to put it into perspective we had scored 27 goals after 8 games in 2011/12 season.
Then came the sick swan...so that was 33 after 9.
But we still ended up with a total of just 93 goals.
That's dampened my mood :(

If I had to put my life on it I think we will break Chelsea’s record if I’m honest.
But to put it into perspective we had scored 27 goals after 8 games in 2011/12 season.
Then came the sick swan...so that was 33 after 9.
But we still ended up with a total of just 93 goals.
The difference is that Pep won't adopt a defensive approach at any point this season. We might have a rough patch of results but we'll always score goals.

After Stoke's debacle, I think we're going to face parked buses from here on out unless we're facing a team that simply doesn't ever play that way. Breaking the record will be tough.

After Stoke's debacle, I think we're going to face parked buses from here on out unless we're facing a team that simply doesn't ever play that way. Breaking the record will be tough.

We will face parked buses but teams have already tried that this season and we've shown we have the nouse and the tools to still smash it to pieces
If a team does park the bus and concede then they have to try and play and this is where we really take them apart. Our issue may be that a team doesn't want an absolute thrashing so after going two down they still have ten men behind the ball

Under previous regimes, there was a frustrating desire to concentrate on the next game, before the current one had even ended. Consequently, our star players were often substituted, with the opposition on the ropes, and desperate for the final whistle.
In contrast to this general sense of anti climax, Guardiola is clearly an advocate of crushing without mercy, and leaving our opponents scarred for the next time they play us.
It's too early to say, but assuming no more long term injuries, or stupid suspensions, I think we'll score 110-120

Got skybet at 40/1 before the season started for £10 for 100+

And another £10 yesterday at 20/1 for 104+ just before kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.