The 100/104 goal chase

Just wondering. We hear about the 100 or 104 bets but has anyone backed us going higher? What odds did they give for 110 for example?

If we can get 9 goals in our next three (on paper) "easier" games, that'd leave us needing 35 goals from 16 games. The fly in the ointment is that we've still got to go to Candlefield, the Emirates and Wembley, And we're unlikely to be clocking up 3s and 4s at those grounds.

Just wondering. We hear about the 100 or 104 bets but has anyone backed us going higher? What odds did they give for 110 for example?
I don't think there was one above 104 as it would be a premier league record and was requested by a customer (someone asked for this specific bet and once taken it was there for anyone to bet on)
Considering we have 60 in 19 games, if someone contacted the betting company now and requested 110 or more, I reckon they'd only get evens at best

If we can get 9 goals in our next three (on paper) "easier" games, that'd leave us needing 35 goals from 16 games. The fly in the ointment is that we've still got to go to Candlefield, the Emirates and Wembley, And we're unlikely to be clocking up 3s and 4s at those grounds.
Why? I would think they are exactly who we will score lots against, home or away makes no difference to us. In fact because they are at home it means the onus is on them to attack which will play into our hands.

Why? I would think they are exactly who we will score lots against, home or away makes no difference to us. In fact because they are at home it means the onus is on them to attack which will play into our hands.
I’m more worried about tricky relegation teams away than Emirates or Wembley for precisely the reason you mentioned. Liverpool away will be tough though.

We need to be far more clinical in front of goal. Too many chances last night that yer just know had journeymen strikers had them half of them would have gone in. I think we have a mentality that if one chance goes begging there will be another dozen along shortly. Games are there to be well won in the first half. How many times did we hit the post last night? Even Raheem scratched the post on the way in!

I’m more worried about tricky relegation teams away than Emirates or Wembley for precisely the reason you mentioned. Liverpool away will be tough though.
It's their Cup final la, they think winning that game makes them relevant even when it's coupled with finishing potless in 7th.

Probably as good a chance at those grounds as anywhere. Hopefully they will come out and make a game of it, or is that just wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.