The 18-21 Bracket Season Ticket Issue

Emailed the club yesterday and got a reply just now

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are aware of a technical issue in relation to some 18-21 season cards, we are working to resolve this and will be in contact in due course with further information.

So suppose its just sitting and waiting!

K had a few being turned away and were told to get in a separate queue, didn't use my season card yesterday, as on Thursday I phoned the club as my season card pack still hadn't arrived so they sent me a paper ticket first class on Friday....

....But guess what arrived on the Friday also??? My season card pack, the plebs leaving it that late.

had to ring the club this morning for my lad who's 19,they told me it is a problem with all 18-21 platinium cards and i will recieve an email before qpr match.they will try to fix card issue or replace card.

same problem upgrading to 18-21 at tkt office before game but they must have used some other category instead cos the upgrade only cost a fiver!! :-)

The problem was with platinum members whose card number starts with an 8, a batch had failed to be activated prior to dispatch.

el bee said:
The problem was with platinum members whose card number starts with an 8, a batch had failed to be activated prior to dispatch.

Sounds to me like the usual Ticket Office making things up as they go along.
My lad's card begins with an 8 and as I posted before he didn't have a problem getting in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.