The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is that it now bravo is one and dusted.....?

8 signings that I don't think (bar gudongan) many people would have predicted....well done to all the ITK's for being not he ball with a lot of them

Subtle, but what point exactly are you trying to make?

jeez you are so suspicious of people....

I honestly wasn't trying t make any point at all.....read it again.....i was saying well done to the ITK's who have got pretty much everything spot on this year

jeez you are so suspicious of people....

I honestly wasn't trying t make any point at all.....read it again.....i was saying well done to the ITK's who have got pretty much everything spot on this year

think it was the " well done to all the ITK's for being not he ball with a lot of them " bit that threw him, I had to read a couple of times, obviously a typo.

Those that thought we could easily shift our players seem very very wrong. Hope there's no FFP repercussions if we end up with Nasri Yaya Hart and Mangala still on our books.

Those that thought we could easily shift our players seem very very wrong. Hope there's no FFP repercussions if we end up with Nasri Yaya Hart and Mangala still on our books.

Only feels like a few months ago when that Mangala video was leaked.

Just goes to show how much we've overestimated the value of some of these players in the past. Nasri, Hart, Mangala, Bony are good players in the right system, just not as good as their wages would imply and it showing by the lack of serious interest for any of these players from around the league.We going to have to almost give them away to get them off our books.

Unless we go back in for Coric I think we are done now with incomings .....

Yes.

And a quality transfer window it has been. We could potentially have used another CM but as a general principle I'm happier leaving this window than I have been for 5 seasons.

I think we have addressed the areas that needed looking at, and if you ask Pep, he'd probably tell you he's got 90% of what he wanted.

Looking at the players coming through, and I think he will use Maffeo and Angelino etc, this window has probably been the one that everyone keeps banging on about. By that I mean the turnover of a squad that has served us so well.

If this team picks up a couple of trophy this season, important ones, we will look back on this as the greatest window since the take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.