The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i think jus tot clarify Th has now said there is a possibility of at least another signing after stones. The xmas vids were related to stones (main present etc), the signing has NOTHING to do with beards (only on Bluemoon!!!)

The newest vid (London Boys) suggests a player from one of the London clubs (probably arsenal as he has used that vid in the past)

Hopefully that saves everyone wading through the last 20-30 pages

Er, because by the same token, many people on here then decided Christmas also meant Messi?

And, as previously posted, the songs were with regards Stones (one of our main presents finally here) and our remaining business.

I saw beards even mentioned, and have no idea where that even came from?
hair_anatomy.gif

Did ANY of the videos posted by TH in recent days have any connection with Stones?... They go way over my head every single time.

On a City watch podcast ages ago Graham Hunter was on discussing Pep with Ashan and Hunter said something along the lines of don't be surprised if Pep goes for Ramsey as its a player he really likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.