The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ajay told me it was Sunday I would check my diary, one of the worst guessers we have had on here

This latest punt isn't much of a guess though

Yep, he's a total fucking chancer, and whats worse is there were posters on here lost money on several transfer rumors because they were gullible enough to believe his waffles.

No one wants to stop anyone posting and guessing, but continuously trying to pass yourself off as having inside info from all your alleged contacts is a little needy, aint it. I honestly cannot remember him ever even coming close to getting one right. But if he fucks off for a year, there's a new batch of needy readers desperate to believe his spiel.

Yep, he's a total fucking chancer, and whats worse is there were posters on here lost money on several transfer rumors because they were gullible enough to believe his waffles.

No one wants to stop anyone posting and guessing, but continuously trying to pass yourself off as having inside info from all your alleged contacts is a little needy, aint it. I honestly cannot remember him ever even coming close to getting one right. But if he fucks off for a year, there's a new batch of needy readers desperate to believe his spiel.
Newsflash: transfers are fuckin complicated. Kaka anyone?

Newsflash: transfers are fuckin complicated. Kaka anyone?

Newsflash; this lad has tripped himself up so many times in the past it's not funny. Stuff like saying "3 this weekend" and then no one signs for a month. Many a time. He's a complete charlatan but for some reason some on here think he actually got one right at some stage, mainly because he'd piggyback off Spursmad or Tolmie with a vague "this is also what my sources tell me" or such nonsense. He's probably Indy Kaila ffs.

Well I don't usually do this as I don't like to get blues hopes up but

I was speaking to a guy who is very close to the club(Asda on Alan Turing Way) and he said city would be signing a couple of players this window as long as we could agree terms with the players and a fee with the selling clubs, I would appreciate it though if you didn't spread this around to protect my source.

He likes working on the fish counter so I don't want to fuck it up for him.

Remember you heard it here first.

Awwwwh did I upset you..... anyway I hear if you put your dummy down and get your phone you can go find Aerodactyl someone near Old Trafford.......

I don't claim to be itk, but a few years back I built a block of flats and the Oldham chairman moved in. Told me he was going to make a few million as Micah was about to sign for the arsenal. Virtually got death threats when it didn't happen. I get the odd good snippet through apartments I rent out but am always retisant to post as pudge will be right on me!

Newsflash; this lad has tripped himself up so many times in the past it's not funny. Stuff like saying "3 this weekend" and then no one signs for a month. Many a time. He's a complete charlatan but for some reason some on here think he actually got one right at some stage, mainly because he'd piggyback off Spursmad or Tolmie with a vague "this is also what my sources tell me" or such nonsense. He's probably Indy Kaila ffs.

You really are upset arnt you!

Why not meet me on the 13th I will be arriving fairly early and can say hello just before me and the other UAE Group are shown through to our seats..... I would love to give you a hug

Well I don't usually do this as I don't like to get blues hopes up but

I was speaking to a guy who is very close to the club(Asda on Alan Turing Way) and he said city would be signing a couple of players this window as long as we could agree terms with the players and a fee with the selling clubs, I would appreciate it though if you didn't spread this around to protect my source.

He likes working on the fish counter so I don't want to fuck it up for him.

Remember you heard it here first.
I call bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.