The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
both ajay and TH saying not over yet/possibly one more deal so Im pretty hopeful now....aint got a clue who it could be but TH London boys vid is pointing at someone form a London Club (possibly arsenal) -

Ajay - is this on th lines of what you are hearing - no need to mention names or anything but is your info similar to what TH seems to be hinting at?
What's TH been hinting at? (besides Christmas is coming)

No he clearly, very clearly said "3". 3 was what all his VIP inside sources told him.

We've done 4 since he said that. Sane, Stones, Jesus & Moreno.

So "3" was a complete load of shite, as is his usual form.

Of course we aren't done, in or out.

Actually Mr Polite I said 3 Marquee signings but maybe you only read what you want to.....

Look quick - I see a Pokemon outside your window ... run run run catch him while you can

both ajay and TH saying not over yet/possibly one more deal so Im pretty hopeful now....aint got a clue who it could be but TH London boys vid is pointing at someone form a London Club (possibly arsenal) -

Ajay - is this on th lines of what you are hearing - no need to mention names or anything but is your info similar to what TH seems to be hinting at?

Forget the London Boys reference, it's just a playful nod to me posting things getting real - how often I have used those particular doyens of music down the years.

No he clearly, very clearly said "3". 3 was what all his VIP inside sources told him.

We've done 4 since he said that. Sane, Stones, Jesus & Moreno.

So "3" was a complete load of shite, as is his usual form.

Of course we aren't done, in or out.

Attacking Ajay every post he makes chill the fook out. No need for that!

What's TH been hinting at? (besides Christmas is coming)

that we aint finished/posibly another incoming...then he posted a London Boys Video...he has used that in the past when we have had transfers from London clubs to us so I think again that is what he is hinting at but i could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.