The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you did not. You kept it as vague as you could. People asked did you mean 3 marquee, 3 more or just 3 and you danced around it like the pied piper of flappers that you are.

Heck, if some of these fools want to give you any credibility, have at it. I'll be around to sell your followers volcano insurance and scientology memberships if they are that gullible.

Yes I did, just scroll back and read my original post, I said I was told three marquee signings and I did not know there names... would you like some help is scrolling back oh and reading?

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is muppets like you who sit in their shorts watching a forum all day for threads to attack that have destroyed this forum, like others have commented on here you seem to wait for my post and them attack - get a life and go away!

See you at the game this weekend if you have the balls!

9c1eb42baa.jpg

No you did not. You kept it as vague as you could. People asked did you mean 3 marquee, 3 more or just 3 and you danced around it like the pied piper of flappers that you are.

Heck, if some of these fools want to give you any credibility, have at it. I'll be around to sell your followers volcano insurance and scientology memberships if they are that gullible.

You are pathetic! Let Ajay speak stop the bullying shit.

What competition is this for? Would Iheanacho not be an u21 player in the Premier League? Sane too?

I didn't think there was a maximum on locally trained players either so would have thought that Stones would just be an addition to the four mentioned.
I guess I'm mixing up the CL and Prem rules...why can't anything be simple :-) ?

I'd love it there was a sticky thread for the squad so far (Prem and CL).

Sorry everyone..i was interpreting Th video of London boys as a player from a london club - TH has said it aint that..just a vid he posts when things are looking good/hopeful
He also said there might be a couple more presents under the tree.

Yes I did, just scroll back and read my original post, I said I was told three marquee signings and I did not know there names... would you like some help is scrolling back oh and reading?

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is muppets like you who sit in their shorts watching a forum all day for threads to attack that have destroyed this forum, like others have commented on here you seem to wait for my post and them attack - get a life and go away!

See you at the game this weekend if you have the balls!

9c1eb42baa.jpg

Hahaha...funny as hell...keep posting Ajay.....

I know with the nature of transfers its only sometimes that any info that ANY idk gets comes off so keep posting with the best of intentions and any info is appreciated whether it comes off or not

Forget the London Boys reference, it's just a playful nod to me posting things getting real - how often I have used those particular doyens of music down the years.
TH do you know the names of those in the pipeline? If so is it that you can't share the names in case it compromises someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.