The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think it could be Sanchez?

I seem to remember Tolmie really liking Sanchez, which would explain his excitement.

There were rumours he wasn't happy at Arsenal and he hasn't signed a new contract despite Arsenal pushing for one.

Pep knows him - brought him to Barca in 2011.

And he can play RW (Navas may be leaving, Sané not ready for starting every week) but can also play ST as cover or LW

He'd also be very much a "right now" signing but is only 27.

I can't see Suarez leaving this late in the window, and I can't see Aubameyang leaving - I think he even said something about it in the last week or so.

Although....can't imagine Wenger would be able to stomach it ether.
Perhaps suarez's agent has already accepted our contact offer and barca now have accepted our offer

Aubameyang just said two days back that he isn't leaving Dortmund.

" "I will definitely stay with BVB, and I won't answer this question again. I'm not done here yet, I want to stay with BVB for a long time. I still want to achieve a lot with Dortmund, and I'm not interested in changing clubs. I want to win titles with Gotze and Schurrle this season. At least one trophy must be the aim."

About a month ago a bloke I know told me we were in for Suarez . This bloke is fairly well connected, used to be an agent for a few sports people mainly in golf/cricket though. He is a blue and did do some work for City in the emirates a few years ago. I've not posted because I'm a KFA and couldn't be arsed with the abuse.

I don't think it will happen at all, but thought I'd let y'all know. However If it does come in I will be taking all of the plaudits and expect a knighthood or whatever it is that the true ITKs get on here......

Aubameyang has already stated he won't leave Dortmund this season.

We have an abundance of forwards already, can only see us signing a keeper if anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.