The bank are ********!!!

BlueSam

Im currently living on statutory sick pay from coming back from bacterial meningitis

anyway i got some petrol the other day and it sent my account into the red by about 20p, at the same time they charged me some monthly intrest charge for about 2 pound

they have charged me £78 in fees for this £2.20 overdrawn

£38 unpaid fee for the petrol
£20 unpaid fee for the intrest

then 2 seperate 10 pound charges for each.

I know you can reclaim them if you are in financial hardship, but i dont know if its worth starting legal procedings for 80quid..

anyway the bank are wankers

rant over

Re: The bank are wankers

"And breaking news here in the Sky News Studio. It has been confirmed by our wildlife correspondent that bears do indeed shit in the woods. More on that story as we get it....."

Go and see them, you may let lucky and the branch could refund your charges, if that dont happen then claim them back, bollocks to em.

I've just had charges of £28 for a cheque that they represented 3 times AFTER it had cleared my account. The "nice" lady I spoke to at the branch told me that the branch manager didn't have the authority to get rid of the charges. I will shortly be closing my account with Twat West.

mcfc1996 said:
Nat West by any chance?

no its royal bank of scotland

ive got another account with alliance and leicester and theyre well better, this was my last month with them and theyve totally fucked me, gonna be glad to be rid of them.

BlueSam said:
mcfc1996 said:
Nat West by any chance?

no its royal bank of scotland

ive got another account with alliance and leicester and theyre well better, this was my last month with them and theyve totally fucked me, gonna be glad to be rid of them.

RBS own Twat West. Probably one and the same. The same RBS that the nice Mr Darling lent our money to.

got to give the bank credit here.

I wrote them a letter and posted it, to their bank manager asking them to reconsider the fees as im in a poor financial state due to my illness and not being able to work.

and this morning they have refunded the entire 78quid to my account.

credit where its due, did not think i'd get this reaction.

BlueSam said:
got to give the bank credit here.

I wrote them a letter and posted it, to their bank manager asking them to reconsider the fees as im in a poor financial state due to my illness and not being able to work.

and this morning they have refunded the entire 78quid to my account.

credit where its due, did not think i'd get this reaction.
glad you got a result,we rarely win against the banks lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.