The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please have a season where something important doesn't rest on getting a win on the last day!

Please don't fuck this up now City.

still not over....definitely not time to start celebrating yet........we still have to go to swansea and get something and I'm not confident of MP having the capacity to get something .

we are riding our luck and needing favours from other teams......now its in our hands. In the past I would be confident but not with MP in charge.

Thanks to the hammers we can even get away with a draw but lets not celebrate till we have that 4th place in our hands

One thing to really celebrate is that if we do make it is that only arsenal out of the original "big sky 4" are up there now........if it does go our way, utd chelsea and liverpool are all out of it.........which I would absolutely love a it shows a real end to that Monopoly.....not too bothered by arsenal as they have always played decent football under wenger and utd liverpool and chelsea (mainly cause of Mouhrihnio and John Terry) have always been much easier to hate.....

Got to go for the win as I'll be panicking every time Swansea attack while the scores are level.
Unless Bournemouth...................you know.
Rags had 3 shots tonight-they are shite. No certainty that they will even beat Bournemouth.

Nope, the
My post is clear.

Too many on here give up at the first sign of difficulty and want blood when it isnt even fucking over.

Nope, an opportunity to make our discontent about the performance of a large no of no shows of the last two seasons was duly taken.
The Rags losing is the best news in a while, although I'm convinced the Rags will work an angle for fifth to get in anyway.
Roll on next season whatever the last game brings, as I can't wait for some coaching and discipline, and I don't give two shits for any players who don't buy into Pep and MCFC.

So Sunday
Arsenal to lose
Rags to lose
Southampton to win
City to win
Rags totally out of Europe we come third!

Who wants a bet?? 346-1!!!

absolutely.....but thankfully it just got a little bit easier.....I think :)
I didn't fancy our chances when they were 2-1 up. I don't know how many times this season I have seen them play rubbish and win

Well done Whammers - Now if as expected the Rags beat Bournemouth - they will have 66 points - a draw at Swansea by us will give us 66 Points -

with a far superior Goal difference. - but I hope for a win.

Sagna has it spot on - Blame the players if we don't get top 4

Nothing has been straightforward for us this season and our away form is patchy at best. However we surely can't look this gift horse in the mouth.

Chelsea two years ago and now West Ham.

Keep the favours coming you cockneys...

Three hundred and thirty five pages in.
And now a glimmer of hope on the horizon.
Nay more than a glimmer !

Reminds me of that fine old song Camp Granada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.