The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
to secure 4th asap we need to rid the club of the manager. injuries are one thing but to weaken your team further with poor selection is unforgivable. I can't think of one other football person, professional or amateur, that would pick demi in any game let alone a Derby. the best option today would have been sagna at cb and zab at right back. once behind we need a goal, he brings on bony over the kid, really? bony? sorry the manager is either up to something or he's completely lost his marbles. sack him tonight and we'll piss 4th.

The way we are playing, I can't see how we will get 4th.
We haven't beaten anyone in the top 8 FFS. I think we might finish 7th.
Dear god.
We've beaten Southampton and they're in the top eight. Perhaps you meant we hadn't beaten anybody in the top 8 about six or eight weeks ago when people started going on about it.
4th hasn't gone, but looking at the fixtures I think it might. Still, it will give Pep a bit of a challenge.

United have 5 home games. We have 5 away games, no goalkeeper or centre halfs. We will finish 6th.
Not worried about the keeper situation myself.
Willy is at least as good as Joe.
It's the prospect of Otsmendi and Mangala that frightens me!

No it's far from gone but the whole team need to take a good hard look at themselves and get this shit sorted.

It's in our own hands and in someways it might be a blessing in desguise if we were to miss out as it would force a serious look at the whole way we are running at the moment.

I just thank fuck that Pep is coming as if it wasn't tied up i very much doubt he would be on his way having seen the shite we are serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.